Department of Exact Sciences and Natural Sciences,
Institute of Interdisciplinary Research,
“Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University
- Doctoral Studies (2020): Case Western Reserve University, USA;
Dissertation title: "How ecology and evolution shape species distributions and
ecological interactions across time and space"
(Adviser: Ryan Andrew Martin)
- Masters in Zoology (2015): Oklahoma State University, USA;
Thesis title: "Living in two worlds: implications for ecological niche modeling
and species distributions of sea kraits (Reptilia: Laticauda)"
- English (2012): English Language Institute, Oklahoma State University, USA;
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology (2011): Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Romania;
Thesis title: "Studies of some species of Lissotriton and Triturus (Amphibia:
Salamandridae) from Romania" (Adviser: Stefan Zamfirescu).
Teaching and work experience:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (2015 - 2019): Department of Biology, Case Western Reserve University, USA;
Courses taught (2): Genes, Evolution and Ecology; Cells and Proteins.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (2014 - 2015): Department of Integrative Biology, Oklahoma State University, USA;
Courses taught (1): Animal Biology
- Graduate Research Assistant (2012 - 2013): Department of Zoology, Oklahoma State Univeristy, USA;
- Student Technician (2012): Department of Zoology, Oklahoma State Univeristy, USA;
- Ecologist Technician (2008): The National Institute of Research and Development for Biological Sciences, Romania;
My complete CV is available upon request.