My research seeks to understand the patterns and mechanisms underlying biological diversification and species distributions across different time and spatial scales.
I am currently involved in projects that touch around the following questions:
1) how the biotic interactions and abiotic factors drive adaptation and diversification;
2) what is the role of biotic interactions and abiotic factors in shaping intraspecific trait variation in space and time;
3) investigating the factors that determine species distributions under global change;
4) how do organisms cope with the rapidly changing environment during Anthropocene;
5) what is the structure and shape of the ecological niche and biosphere;